10-WEEK PERSONAL NUTRITION PLAN
with a Sports Nutritionist/Registered Dietitian
Our Price $520.00|
Members Only Price $468.00
Nutrition is the most important non-athletic performance factor and is the cornerstone of a proper athletic plan. If you are not fueling and nourishing your body properly, you simply can not attain your true potential and will be more susceptible to fatigue and injury.
The 10-WEEK PERSONAL NUTRITION PLAN is designed specifically to help you reach your individual body composition goals and optimal energy needs for any key event. Your Sports Nutritionist can outline a specific eating plan for you that includes diet balance, weight loss/gain, exercise fuel choices, race day and competition eating, and recovery nutrition. If weight loss is your goal, a plan with appropriate support is provided to help you achieve your desired weight.
10-WEEK PERSONAL NUTRITION PLAN PRICING
- $520 for 10-WEEKS (10% Discount for pre-existing CoachTroy.com Members)
HOW IT WORKS
As a 10-WEEK PERSONAL NUTRITION Plan client, you'll receive a customized NUTRITION schedule created by your sports nutritionist including:
- Initial meal plan structure detailing protein, carbs, etc. choices
- Opportunity to email food logs on a weekly basis for comments and feedback via email.
- One (1) FREE Training DVD Specific to your training needs.
- Week by week tweaking of meal plans and grocery lists based on submitted food logs
- Initial 20-30 Min. Phone Consultation with your Sports Nutritionist
- A 3-Month FREE Membership to www.CoachTroy.com
- 20% OFF Training DVDs from CoachTroy.com
- 10% OFF any Coach Troy sponsored Training Camp
The 10-WEEK Personal Nutrition Program is one that is tailored to suit your individual needs by a certified Sports Nutritionist and is recommended for anyone who needs to improve their nutritional plan with professional guidance. Affordable and effective, this program will assist you in staying focused and motivated to reach your personal fitness goals and get in the kind of shape you've always wanted.
OTHER NUTRITION PLAN OPTIONS
If this 10-week plan is not for you, we also offer 2 more options to better suit your needs:
A NOTE FROM ILANA KATZ
"In all of these options, all your individual challenges will be taken into account and planned for inthe individualization of the meal plans.
To start thinking about...I would be initially asking you to keep a log for a day or two of whats mostly typical for you, including times you eat, what you are eating, amounts, and where your work outs fit in within your typical day (and anything else you feel I should know ;-))
Here is an example:
9:30 am - slice of pumpkin bread and Vanilla Crisp PowerBar
10:30 - 12:30 during a 2 hr run, I drank 20 oz of gatorade
12:50 - after run - 16 oz Nesquik Reduced fat Chocolate Milk
1:45 - Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer Sweet Sesame Chicken
5:00 - Pomegranate Green Tea (unsweetened)
5:30 - 5 dates and 15 raw, unsalted almonds
6:30 - tall Starbucks coffee (black)
9:30 - 6 oz of fresh, steamed broccoli & cauliflower mix with I can't Believe It's Not Butter spray and sprinkled w/ Parmesean cheese and 2 bowls of chicken & rice soup (soup was made from 2 cans Progresso Chicken w/ rice, 1 can chicken broth, and 1 boil-in-bag brown rice)
10:30 - 1 cup sugar free hot chocolate w/ fat free rediwhip
During week day:
6:00 am - 40 min easy run - nothing pre, nothing during 7:30 am - 1 cup low-fat Dannon yogurt, 1/4 cup raspberries, 1/4 cup blackberries
8:30 am - coffee (black)
9:00 am - Pecan Pie Lara Bar
12:00 - Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer Orange Chicken and 1 banana
2:30 pm - apple with 1 tbsp almond butter
4:20 pm - Kiwi
6:00 pm - popcorn (Orville Redenbacher 100 calorie kettle corn)
7:00-8:00 - 16 oz Gatorade while cycling for 1 hour
10:00 pm - Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese (big bowl ~ ½ box)
Salad - iceberg lettuce, purple onion, tomatoes, and white kidney beans w/ red wine vinegar & spices for dressing (big bowl - 3 cups)
Then over the weeks following that we work together, I tweak meal plans according to training, how your body is responding, and specific sports nutrition details... as you get closer to the race or to the end of our package, I also get into the theory of carbo loading, how to practice it, if there is a need for hyper hydration, etc...(and of course I am always here to re-sign up more weeks if needed ;-))
Hope that all helps you get an idea of where to go from here for you as far as working with a sports dietitian goes..."
- Ilana Katz MS, RD, CSSD
TERMS OF AGREEMENT FOR 10-WEEK NUTRITION PLAN:
- This PROGRAM has a minimum term of 10 weeks.
- There are no refunds for services rendered.
- Our office will contact you shortly after we receive your order to obtain additional information pertinent to your program as well as to send you training DVD associated with your program.
- It is understood that your contract is the property of TJM and that your credit card statement will be billed by Troy Jacobson Multisport, LLC.
- You may contact our office with any billing or other administrative questions or concerns.
- Upon signing up for nutrition services, our office and your sports nutritionist will be in contact with you to initiate your program within 2-3 business days.